This is definitely the most labor intensive blog award I have accepted to date. But I am really enjoying myself as I go through the process. Once again thanks to Kim who has given me these opportunities. If you haven’t checked out her blog take a peek at : http://unwalled.wordpress.com/
here are the requirements of the reward I have not yet accomplished:
D) You write-up 11 NEW questions directed towards your nominees.
1. You find a $100.00 bill in your pocket. You don’t know where it came from. What do you do with it?
2. What’s your favorite holiday aside from Christmas?
3. What about it makes it your favorite holiday?
4. What one thing in your life have most impacted your belief system?
5. What is the most important blog you ever wrote?
6. What about this blog makes it the most important to you?
7. Do you believe God speaks to you?
9. What does He say or what do you wish He would tell you?
10. What is the second greatest life lesson you have ever learned?
11. What do you have to teach the world?
I really hope you guys have fun with these. Here are my nominees:
E) Pass the award on to 11 other blogs while making sure that you notify the blogger that you nominated them; you are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your blog.
Please check out these wonderful bloggers who have shared some wonderful things with me over these last years!