Who are your enemies? Everyone has at least one. What did you do to earn their animosity? I have to admit I come by some of my enemies honestly. Then there are others…people who have just decided they don’t like me because I’m me. I honestly don’t know what I did or do or am that makes them look on me with “ick”.
David was a man of many enemies. He earned some of his foes and then others like Nabal and the Ziphites just hated David for being David.
Here’s what I see in today’s chapters:
I Samuel chapter 25 sermon topics/titles:
1. When Greatness Makes You Stupid: I SAm. 25:1-38
2. Being a Peacemaker In the House Of a Fool: I Sam. 25: 14-38
3. Letting the Lord Plead Your Cause: I Sam. 39-44
I Samuel chapter 26 sermon topics/ titles:
1. When It Seems Like Everyone Hates You: I Sam. 26:1-25
2. Counting Coup: I Sam. 26: 1-13
3. Offering Peace: I Sam. 26:13-25
What do you do when there’s no making peace?