This week we suspended class in order to celebrate the holiday, but there was no way I was going to miss out on the next series of chapter charts; That’s just a little too much blessing to give up on I hope you are likewise blessed in your reading and thinking on the Scripture.
For those of you who have never done a chapter chart before, here’s the deal. Read the chapters in question and come up with three ideas or titles you could speak on if your pastor were to call out sick this Sunday! 🙂 Here are mine!
Exodus chapter 19 sermon topics/titles:
1. From the Sword Of the World To the Sword Of the Lord: Ex 19:1
2. The Offer Of Kingdom Priesthood: Ex 19:3-8
3. Do Not Break the Boundary: Ex 19: 4-25
Exodus chapter 20 sermon topics/titles:
1. The Lord Who Rescues: Ex 20:1
2. The Ten Commandments: Ex 20:1-17
3. Do You Fear God or Are You Afraid of God?: Ex 20:18-21
Now let’s hear your ideas! 🙂