One of the new blogs I am reading is doing this… game… I guess you would call it. Cee Cee asks four questions and the participant (that’s me!) answers them. Sounds simple right? Here are this week’s questions.
- Who was your favorite Teacher – what grade and why?
- What do you like most about your home?
- If you were forced to change the name of your blog what would you change it to?
- If a movie was made based on your life, what actor/actress would play you?
1. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Hagemeyer in fifth grade. She was the first teacher who wouldn’t put up with my penchant for slacking. She called me to a higher level and wouldn’t take “no” for an answer. Thanks Mrs. H!
2. I love the yard. It is so wild and untamed, a place of dreams!
3. If I had to rename this blog I would probably call it “Fifth Man In the Fire”. I sometimes feel like I’m part of that story from the book of Daniel even if I am only an extra! 🙂
4. If someone had to play me I think I would like it to be Kevin James!
Thanks Cee! This was fun!