I really have to praise God! He has seen fit to allow me another opportunity for reward. I mentioned a few weeks ago that Deb from Two Minutes of Grace nominated me for the Versatile blogger award. At the same time she nominated me for the 7×7 Link Award and I am just now getting around to publicly receiving it. Thanks so much Deb. To you all you faithful readers out there please check out Deb’s words at http://twominutesofgrace.wordpress.com/. Now onto the requirements of the reward:
Name seven unusual things about yourself:
1. I can quote the entire Green Lantern oath: “In brightest day in darkest night no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil’s might beware my power Green Lantern’s light!”
2. I am a scyfy junky.
3. I am a Pentecostal Christian which I guess makes most people think I am unusual because I believe in the supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit including speaking in tongues.
4. I play the flute
5. I play the didgeridoo (badly)
6. I often read 7 or 8 books at a time.
7. I have preached the gospel in three countries so far.
the Second Requirement is that I give you seven of my “best” blogs in various categories:
Most Beautiful: https://jelillie.wordpress.com/2010/07/11/dance-in-the-rain/
Most Helpful: I did a series on I Corinthians 13 called “Ferocious” https://jelillie.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/ferocious/ This is the first of the posts.
Most Popular: That’s Easy. https://jelillie.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/the-twelve-ways-of-fall/ this one was freshly pressed and got over 1000 hits.
Most Controversial: https://jelillie.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/regret-the-good-school-marm/
Most Surprisingly Successful: Again “The Twelve Ways of Fall” from most popular. Still can’t believe it even got pressed.
Most Underrated: Pastor Wrinkles: Chapter Charts. People are afraid of ’em I think.
Most Pride Worthy: A series again called “You Choose the View” https://jelillie.wordpress.com/2011/08/13/you-choose-the-view/
Finally I need to nominate seven bloggers for the same award. And the nominees are:
1. Rachel at http://stirringthedeep.com/
2. Angela at http://meetingintheclouds.wordpress.com/
3. Charles at http://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/
4. Melody at http://melodygodfred.com/
5. Patricia at http://patriciawonders.wordpress.com/
7. Carrie at http://blog.carriemumford.com/
Thanks again Deb!