I know what the Bible says about me….I am more than a conqueror….God will never leave me nor forsake me….Nothing can separate me from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. I know these things are true but sometimes when the enemy is hot on my heels forgetting the truth seems a foregone conclusion.
How about you? Do you ever struggle with the truth of who you are and what you are capable of in Christ?
Here is what I see in today’s chapters:
I Samuel chapter 23 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Engage Afraid! I Sam. 23:1-5
2. Betrayed By Those You’ve Tried To Help: I Sam. 23:6-1
3. Look For the Helpers: I Sam. 23: 15-18
I Samuel chapter 24 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Opportunities To Be Passed Up: I Sam 24: 1-5
2. Remembering Your Real Enemy: I Sam. 24:5-12
3. “From Evil People Come Evil Deeds!” : I Sam. 24: 13-22
Now tell me what you see in these chapters! 🙂