I didn’t have space to finish accepting the Liebster award yesterday. In fact I went waaayyy over what I usually like to publish. So today I am going to attempt to finish up this award acceptance. Here are the requirements I didn’t finish up: Once again thank you to Kim at http://unwalled.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/liebster-award/
C) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Here we go!
1) Why did you start blogging? I started blogging to work through familial changes I was facing. The idea of course was that life-change gives us an opportunity to reinvent the “we’ll”, that is who we are in community. I didn’t realize how far the changes would go. I also didn’t realize the blog would become more about the Source of Strength in change than about the changes themselves, but there you go.
2) What do you like most about blogging? I love the idea that I have touched people on my own doorstep and across the world. I love this group of people who have gathered around me at “R.T.W.”
3) Which book has most influenced your life? Oh that’s too easy! The Bible!
4) What is your favorite hobby? Reading!
5) If you were given $1,000,000 to give to a cause, which cause would it be? Spreading the Gospel.
6) What’s your favorite scripture? See yesterday for these answers!
7) What makes you smile? God!
8) Who is a person that you admire and why? Aside from Jesus I really admire my lead pastor Barry Risto. He is a never-ending ball of energy directed by the cause of the Kingdom of God!
9) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I like where I am thank you.
10) If you could change one thing about anything what would it be? Now that’s a loaded question but if I could change anything it would be to have Adam and Eve change their choice about eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Just think what that would change in our world today!
11) What are you most thankful for at this moment? I am most thankful that Jesus died on the Cross for my sins and the sins of all mankind.
OK this is going to have to go into day three because once again this post is getting too long! See you tomorrow