God’s Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. When I walk through the darkness I can look through the Word of God to make the way bright! Here is what I see in today’s chapters.
I Samuel chapter 11 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Making a Deal With the Devil Steals Your Sight! I Sam. 11:1-3
2. A Righteous Anger: I Sam. 11:4-7
3. Mercy Renews the Kingdom ! Sam. 11: 11-15
I Samuel chapter 12 sermon topics/ titles:
1. A Legacy Realized: I Sam. 12:1-5
2. Stand and Behold: I Sam. 12: 6-17
3. Listen To the Threat: I Sa. 12: 18- 25
Tell me what you see in these chapters!
Pastor J, I love all of your titles but I can’t wait to “Stand and Behold” the day my eyes behold Him! Here is what I saw in these chapters.
1 Samuel 11
1. The Impossible becomes Possible. 1 Sam 11:6-7
2. I Will Rescue You! 1 Sam 11;9
3. That’s My King! 1 Sam 11:12
1 Samuel 12
1. Let me remind you of His greatness. 1 Sam 12:7-15
2. When your answer comes through thunder and rain. 1 Sam 12:18
3. Do you fear abandonment? 1 Sam 12:22
I absolutely love “When your answer comes through thunder and rain.” What a sobering message that would be!
Making a deal with the devil, more than steals your sight–but that’s another testimony to write. God bless you and the fam, Pastor J–love, sis Caddo
Indeed it does Sis! He is out to steal everything and kill us completely but the sight is the first thing to go. Blessings!