Happy week after Thanksgiving everyone! 🙂 I trust that you are all still enjoying the turkey and turnip soup, the chicken pot pies and the cold chicken and stuffing sandwiches. I am eating chicken and rice casserole as I answer Cee’s great questions!
- What feeds your enthusiasm for life? Jesus Christ is all my hope and stay. He is my life source and the fire deep in my bones. The thought that I shall dwell with Him forever in eternity causes me to wake everyday with a fresh hope!
- If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? My life would definitely not be an action movie (Indiana Jones I am not) and no one is going to mistake me for the romantic lead. But a drama driven by sarcastic humor? I think most people could buy that one.
- If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do? I’d be the guy with the little white dogs in the shiny blue tails and top hat. 🙂
- You are given $500 and the chance to exchange it for one of two envelopes. One envelope contains $5,000 and one contains $50. Do you make the trade? Why or why not? I’m not much of a gambler. I’d probably keep the $500.00
I love it, Pastor J! I made a wild rice blend casserole with bacon and onion to go with my turkey breast–would trade a few bites for some of your leftovers! Don’t sell yourself short on the romantic lead, Sir–Hollywood is chock full of guys I wouldn’t walk across the street to see. Oh goody, another non-gambler type! God bless you and the fam–love, sis Caddo
I am laughing out loud right now Sis! Thanks for the encouragement!
Wow, Cee came up with some doosy’s this time, eh? Loved your answers! And like sarcastic humor too! 🙂 God bless you as your enthusiasm for Life!
Great answers, Pastor J!
You are so adorable and fun. No matter what your answers are I’m uplifted. Guess that is what makes you so wonderful!!! Thanks for your continued play time.
Why thank you M’am. You are far too kind! 🙂
Great answers to tough questions.
I’ll just say ‘amen’ to your first reply – couldn’t have said it better.
The second one? No worries. No One would ever weant to make a movie about me. If they did, it could only be about how an amazing God used a nothing for His own glory.
3. ‘Perform’ in the circus? No way. I’ll just keep the books and work in admin.
4. I’ll keep the $500 thanks – bird in the hand is worth two in the bush – and I don’t gamble at all.
Thank you Angela. Really you wouldn’t perform in the circus? I think it would be fun…not the high wire or trapeze or anything where I could fall to my death or worse (after all for people of faith there are worse things than death), but I could be the clown or like I said the guy with the little dogs. I already have the little dogs you see! 🙂
Would you believe I have never been to a circus?
If I ever had any thoughts of performing in a circus it would have been in the wall of death, but since I am now 76 and it is more than 50 years since I rode my 500 Speed twin Triumph, I guess I’ve left it too late – and anyway, it would no longer interest me.
The Christian life is enough adventure for me. What more could I want?
The wall of death!!!!????!!!! Well Angela you learn something new everyday! I am imagining you on a motorcycle 🙂