I absolutely love the questions this week Cee! By the way I have heard from some of my readers that this weekly post is their favorite bit of my writing. Thanks for being such a blessing! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- Would you accept $10,000 to shave your head and continue your normal activities without a hat or wig while not explaining the reason for your haircut? I would absolutely shave my head for $10,oo0.oo. As far as not telling anybody the reason… sure that would be almost fun. I would just tell people they have to keep guessing. 🙂
- Which of the following restrictions could you best tolerate: leaving your country permanently, or never leaving the state or area in which you live now? I think leaving the country permanently would be a great adventure!
- If you had to spend one weekend alone in a single store but could remove nothing, which store would you pick? I like Cee’s idea of a furniture store. We have one nearby that also sports a restaurant and an IMAX. So Jordan’s furniture would be my choice.
- If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do? Light carpentry. You did say it was skilled labor right? 🙂
Great answers, I would definitely shave my head for $10,000 and not telling anyone why. Although that would be pretty hard not to tell. Thanks for sharing!
Agreed! Especially in our church. People love to ask the why!
Carpentry and yard work….yeah that would almost work out better for me… You are just too smart for your own good!!!
Why thank you Cee!
Great questions and great answers.
1. Shave my head? No way! Not for a million!
2. Leaving my country permanently? Not unless the Lord made it clear and plain and definite. Although born in England and proud of my heritage I am a true blue, fair-dinkum Aussie and I couldn’t be happy anywhere else on a permanent basis. When I leave Oz I am happy to return, but the day is coming soon when I am not only leaving my country but the whole earth and that will be absolute glory! We are one day closer!
3. Word Bookstore. An endless supply of Christian books and comfortable chairs and a snack bar.
4. I presume I can vary the tasks? Clean my 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets and 1 oven – and work in the garden.
What good answers Angela! I especially like your number 2. I cannot wait for that trip! One Day Closer!