Psalm chapter 1 says, “Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.”
I want to be that man of righteousness! That is one of the reasons I practice charting. It helps me to keep the word of God ever before my eyes. That helps me stay strong in a world that is decidedly working towards my undoing.
Here is what I see in the word of God today:
Joshua chapter 14 sermon topics/titles:
1. Letting God Choose For You: Josh:14:1-3
2. When Faithfulness Blesses Feet: Josh: 14:6-10
3. How To Be a Real Golden Oldy: Josh: 14:10-15
Joshua chapter 15 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Why Israel Should Not Give Up the West Bank: Josh 15:1-63
2. Seeking the Lord For Water: Josh 15:13-19
3. Those We Cannot Dislodge: Josh 15:63
Tell me what you see in these chapters! 🙂
“Letting God Choose For You” If we only allowed Him to do this more in our lives.
1. It will be done by sacred lots. Josh 14:2
2. Do you remember the initial report? Josh 14:6-8
3. A 40 year promised fulfilled. Josh 14:9-15
1. Do people know your boundaries? Josh 15:1-12
2. He will reward you for a job well done. Josh 15:13
3. And so much was given. Josh 15:20-63
“Do you know your boundaries” Ouch! That would make a real barn burner!
Thanks for sharing, Debby
I am liking your list, but chapter 15 #2 stands out.
One of my favorite verses in the bible..we are not to walk in the counsel of the wicked no sit at their feet. which means we can’t go about doing things they do and still be called a child of God for God will not have us acting like the world. We live in this world but far from home…AMEN
My brother, Blessings of the Lord be yours today.Thanks for being in the Spirit with this message..powerfull!
Thanks for sharing, Pastor J
I like Chapter 14:1 …. I want to let Him choose for me, ALL THE TIME!!
Me too! I hate it when I take the choice out of His hands!
I love how He uses these Chapter charts for others and for you personally! God bless you, Pastor J, as you stay soaked in Him!
Oh that’s a great picture! “Soaked in Him”! I was praying today and God told me to be like a sponge soaking up His presence. Thanks for the confirmation!