Some people see a big difference between the God of the Old Testament and the God of the New Testament. I don’t. I see the God of judgment very clearly in the book of Revelation and in Deuteronomy 28. Then again I see the God of mercy and restoration just as clearly in Deuteronomy 30 as I do in John 3:16.
Tell me what you see in today’s chapter!
Deuteronomy chapter 30 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Returned And Restored: Deut. 30:1-10
2.Restored and Returned: Deut. 30: 1-10
3. It’s Not Too Hard! Deut.30:11-16
Deuteronomy chapter 31 sermon topics/titles:
1. Reinforce the Replacement: Deut. 31: 1-8
2. What Will Your Dying Vision Be? Deut. 31:14-18
3. The Promise in Apostasy: Deut. 31:19-23
What do you see? 🙂