A while ago I was nominated for Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award! In all the hubbub of “Heaven” and “Pastor Wrinkles” and “Relentless” and “Joe and Melanie’s Journeys” and “Sharing My World” I have not had a spare moment to accept but today I am pushing everything else aside to thank http://imexcited.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/generous-awards/ for this award! Thank you so much!
Now the rules for acceptance are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. (Check)
2. Answer the following 10 questions (fitting for a 10 commandments award don’t you think?).
The Questions and my Answers :
- Describe yourself in seven words. Since I am a pastor I will choose a letter and begin all seven word with that letter… The letter is…P… 1. personable 2. pastorish 3. pesky 4. planned 5. passionate about God 6. planter 7. pensive (sometimes)
- What keeps you up at night. Not much.
- Whom would you like to be? I can’t imagine being anyone else.
- What are you wearing now? A polo, dress pants, and dockers
- What scares you? Disapproval
- What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best thing about blogging is the community. The worst thing is discovering not everything I say is right!
- What was the last website you looked at? Facebook
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Probably my level of assertiveness.
- Slankets, yes or no? What’s a slanket?
- Tell us something about the person who tagged you. http://imexcited.wordpress.com/about/ is an inspiring mom and writer!