Christianity gets a bad rap. So many think we are all about rules and regs. I don’t see it. Certainly I do believe firmly in right and wrong. I believe as Christians we should do the right and shun the wrong.But I don’ t see Christianity primarily as a system of moral conduct. I see it as the celebration of a relationship that was won for me by the grace of God. Here is what I see in Deut. 16 and 17.
Deuteronomy chapter 16 sermon topics/titles:
1. In Honor Celebrate: Deut. 16:1-8
2. Remember It Was God Who Set You Free: Deut. 16:1-3
3. Three Things To Celebrate: Deut. 16
Deuteronomy chapter 17 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Bring Your Best To the Master: Deut. 17:1
2. Do Not Take Justice Lightly: Deut. 17:2-12
3. Don’t Choose A Solomon: Deut. 17:14-20
Now tell me what you see! Only 11 more charts until the end of our contest! 🙂
Deuteronomy chapter 16
1. Passing Over to the One – Deut 16:2
2. Back to the Future : the Passover lamb – Deut 16:7-8
3. There is something for everyone – Deut 16:16-17
Deuteronomy chapter 17
1. Perfect Offering & Perfect Sacrifice – Duet 17:6
2. Mr Solo and his mony wives – Duet 17:17
3. Copy, Paste, Publish & Blog – Duet 17:18
Mr. Solo and his many wives! Now that’s a creative title! Loved these!
haha.. i though no one will see that 🙂
thou art wise pastor jeli
Why thank you! 🙂
Pastor J, I like this one “Bring Your Best To the Master” He so deserves it.
From savedbygrace I liked this “There is something for everyone.”
1. Don’t forget the anniversary sacrifice. Deut. 16:6
2. Who will join me in the celebrating our God? Deut. 16:11
3. True justice will prevail. Deut. 16:20
1. Judgment must not be because of only one. Deut. 17:6
2. The Lord shall make the call. Deut. 17:8
3. Do you insist on your king? Deut. 17:14-20.
“Do you insist on Your King?” What a provocative question for the days we live in!
Thanks for sharing, all
Counting down, reading and learning with you. Go team!
It is nice to have more and more joining us in stirring the pot of biblical thought! Did you like my rhyme? 😉
Hello, my friend and brother in Christ! I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I have been blessed by your blog and wanted to share it with others so they will be too.
Thank you so much Joe!