Successful life is always a cooperation between man and God. Our part is to trust and obey. God’s part is to command and enable. Some days I just want God to do it all. I want to forget about trusting and obedience and I want Him to work it all out in my life while I watch the tele. Then there are the days when I would rather try to do God’s part and have Him take care of my end (as if that would work). Neither of the above methods has ever gotten me anywhere. The truth is any time I have ever gained forward momentum it was because I have followed God’s prescribed method; I trust and obey/ God commands and enables (does that which I cannot do myself). This little thought was brought to you by my first chapter chart in Deuteronomy chapter 10! 🙂
Deuteronomy chapter 10 sermon topics/ titles:
1. The Chisel and the Finger of God: Deut. 10:1-5
2. Set Apart In the Land Of Streams: Deut: 10:7,8
3. The Lord As An Inheritance: Deut: 10: 8,9
Deuteronomy chapter 11 sermon topics/titles:
1. I’m Talking To You Not Them! Deut. 11:1-7
2. Responsible For What You’ve Seen: Deut. 11:1-8
3. Post-It-Notes of Power: Deut. 11:18
There is much more to be said from these chapters. Come join our count down to a hundred contest and tell me what you see!
Here are the rules!