Here we are running on to day four of our countdown to a hundred contest. With this entry we are spanning two books in the Pentateuch, Numbers and Deuteronomy. If you would like to join in the fun for a little devotional exercise and a shot at the prize here is a link to the rules:
Now on to the fun stuff! Here is what I see in today’s chapters.
Numbers chapter 36 sermon topics/titles:
1. Fear Of Loss: Nu. 36: 1-4
2. The Cost Of Inheritance: Nu. 36:1-13
3. The Limits of Inheritance: Nu. 36: 10-12
Deuteronomy chapter 1 sermon topics/ titles:
1. How To Turn A Week Into a Lifetime: Deut. 1: 1-46
2. Trusting What Men See : Deut. 1: 23-28
3. Moving Forward In Arrogance: Deut. 1: 41-46
Now tell me what you see! 🙂
I love your excitement and way of making this fun! God bless you!
Pastor J, I love to read what you see in the charts. My favorite are “Fear of Loss” and “How To Turn A Week Into a Lifetime”, I can’t wait to be in God’s presence 24/7. Here’s what I saw in these chapters.
1. What’s fair when it comes to family? Nu. 36:1-4
2. How well do you compromise? Nu. 36:5-10
3. It will not leave the Family. Nu. 36:10-12
1. Why did it have to take so long? Deut. 1:1-46
2. Why is it so hard to trust Him? Deut. 1:31-32
3. Rebellion never ends good. Deut. 1:43-46
“It will not leave the family.” touched something deep inside Deb. Nearly made me cry!