Today marks day three in our Countdown to a Hundred Contest! If you are wondering what a chapter chart is and how you might participate in the fun go to https://jelillie.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/pastor-wrinkles-chapter-charts-pt-75/ . Any questions can be sent my way via comment! Here is what I see in today’s assigned chapters.
Numbers chapter 34 sermon topics/titles:
1. The Boundaries of the Promise: Nu. 34: 1-12
2. The Land By Lot Vs. Lot Takes the Land: Nu. 345: 13-15 (A comparison with Genesis 13)
3. The Fate of the Two Good Spies; Nu. 34:16-19
Numbers chapter 35 sermon topics/titles:
1. God Takes Care of His Servants: Nu. 35: 1-7
2. To Whom Much Is Given Much Is Required: Nu. 35: 7,8
3. The Boundary Vengeance Cannot Cross: Nu. 35: 9-34
Tell me what you see in Numbers 34 and 35!
“The Boundaries of the Promise ” and “God Takes Care of His Servants” these are my favorites. God truly does take care of His servants.
1. What determines your boundaries? Nu. 34:1-2
2. Where is your spiritual homeland? Nu. 34:13-14
3. Do you have boundaries when speaking of Him? Nu. 34:29
1. Imagaine green pastures in every direction. Nu. 35:1-2
2. Is He your place of refuge? Nu. 35:9-15
3. Do you long for an unpolluted land? Nu. 35:33-34
Who’s going to join Pastor J and I in playing this game? The more players the better. I found once you start you can’t stop. Who’s up for the challenge?
Thanks for the encouraging word Deb! I loooove “Where Is Your Spiritual Homeland?”
Who will join me? I’m late in joining game. Count me in from here on out, so that means not today but next chapter, can’t wait. PLEASE don’t let me be the only late comer to the party, who will join me, can you hear my plea!!!
May there be many who join you sister Sandy!