So this is my second week sharing my world with Cee Cee and all her readers. Here are this week’s questions:
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Such a hard question! There are so many places I would love to live. Left with one choice though I think I would choose the lakes region of England. Something about it evokes the writer in me.
- If your were car or truck what make, model, year and color would you be? I think I would be Subaru because they just keep going and that’s my goal to keep constant! Color don’t really matter just not white and I think pink is out. As to year that doesn’t really matter when you have eternal life! 🙂
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? Oh my list is long but right up there at the top is to successfully publish.
- Where do you eat breakfast? I eat at home or in the car on the way to work, usually coffee and peanut butter toast. My van is for that reason a constant mess.
Here are this week’s picture offerings:
1. Even though it is much too hot and humid for me here, I wouldn’t want to leave. However, if I MUST do, I wouldn’t mind the Scottish highlands. I loved it there. I guess, though, I’d settle for the closest to my family.
2. A car? Really? But a car can’t know the joy and privilege of redemption! Regardless of the consequences I’ll stay a redeemed child of God, thank you. (OK for the sake of fun – a Hyundai – definitely the best car I’ve ever owned/driven)
3. A long list, but nothing really burning. I would like to drive the Australian outback.
4. I might be boring, but I eat breakfast (and all meals) at the kitchen table.
Thanks so much Angela! I loved number four. I bet your Hyundai is a lot cleaner for eating at the kitchen table! 🙂
Praying for you, Pastor J, about that publishing one! 🙂
Thanks Debbie. I am in the process of looking at the book with an editor now. Then onwards as God plans!
I’m so glad that you participated in this week’s Share Your World. Loved your answers!
Thanks Cee! Can’t wait until I can get a block of time to look at the answers other people gave!
Thanks for sharing, Pastor J
Do let us know when you plan to hit the bookshelves. Looking forward!
the second photo is calling me to run across that log and go somewhere …anywhere .. away form the hurrying and scurrying. Why am I suddenly thinking of Christmas time at grandma’s? 🙂
P.S. Our faithful Betsy will hit the 250K miles any day now 🙂 Toyota rocks! lol
250,000 miles!?!?!?!? That’s one blessed car!
I love that I’m not the only one who eats at the kitchen table. Most people were answering at the computer.
The table though is where I can lay put the newspaper to read.
I seldom eat at the computer too messy for that. I can vaccuum the car rug a heck of a lot easier than a computer keyboard!
Touche! Sitting at the dining table and eating used to afford our German sheperd bits of this and that. Sadly he was called to where all great devoted family pets are asked to return to God’s animal kingdom.
Alas! I have my faithful dust buster to clean away the inevitable droppings.
Who has more fun than you & I?
No one! 😉