We are currently working our way through the Bible proving that 2 Timothy 3:16 is true.
“All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.”
The premise is that if ALL Scripture is inspired by God and useful then we ought to be able to find at least three sermon topics from every chapter in the Bible. I know it’s a little random but I had to set some standard so there you have it. Here’s what I found in Number 16 and 17!
Numbers chapter 16 sermon topics/titles:
1. Appointed Versus Anointed: Nu. 16: 1-35
2. Jealousy Breeds Rebellion: Nu. 16: 8-14
3. A Brazen Reminder: Nu. 16: 36-40
Numbers chapter 17 sermon topics/titles:
1. God’s Patience: Nu. 17:1-12
2. God Gets the Choice. We Get the Benefits: Nu. 17:1-12
3. When Almonds Are Scarier Than Earthquakes: Nu: 17:1-12
Now you try! 🙂