It is a strange truth about humans that most of us are never comfortable where we are until we have moved on to a new place. Then we wish that we could somehow go back to what we use to complain about. The Israelites faced this human dilemma in Numbers. Here’s what I see in this day’s chapters.
Numbers chapter 14 sermon topics/titles:
1. When Slavery Looks Better: Nu. 14: 1-3
2. Choosing Pleasers Rather Than Leaders: Nu. 14: 4
3. “Calm Down God!” Nu. 4:5-25
Numbers chapter 15 sermon topics/titles:
1. Preparation Necessary: Nu. 15:1- 21
2. I Didn’t Realize! Nu. 15: 22-31
3. The Need For Reminders: Nu. 15: 37-40
What would you write about from these chapters?