Pastor Wrinkles is a moniker my youth group gave me in 2010/ 2011 during my last year as a youth pastor (for now). At the time I was the oldest youth pastor in our district (just a spring chicken really but as youth pastors go a little past my prime).
The chapter charts are a devotional exercise.Here are the steps to creating a chapter chart:
1. read the chapter in question?
2. Ask yourself “What are three things I noticed in this chapter?”
3. Write those three points down as titles or sermon topics.
It’s easy and fun so give it a try!
Here are my offerings for Numbers 12 and 13.
Numbers chapter 12 sermon topics/titles:
1. The Wounds of A Brother, the Wounds of A Sister: Nu.12:1-13
2. What’s a Prophet? What’s A Friend? Nu. 12: 6-8
3. One Sure Way to Lose Face.: Nu. 12: 1-11
Numbers chapter 13 sermon topics/titles:
These are rather tongue in cheek but they would make fun church signage!
1. Leading By Logic: Nu. 13: 1-33
2. Bugging People: Nu. 13: 1-33
3. Count Your Many Curses Count them One By One Count Your Many Curses Forget What the Lord Has Done! Nu. 13:1-33