The question at hand … “What is blogging really about?”
My simple answer to that was, “Blogging is about relationship and community.”
When I began “Reinventing the We’ll” I guess blogging was about writing and writing for an audience. A couple of years in, it has become about something else…people. Don’t get me wrong I still write because I love writing but it’s no longer just my voice that I am concerned with. When I write I want to hear the voices of my audience speak back to me in the comments section. Your comments have enriched me so much these last few years. Your voices have sustained me in some dark times. Thank you! 🙂
I have also been blessed to be able to read your work and to be given a voice on your blogs and that has been such an awesome privilege. Paulette http://pbus1.wordpress.com/ (sorry Paulette I just couldn’t let the opportunity pass) has nominated me for the Readership Appreciation Award. I am not sure I deserve a reward for doing something that was only a benefit to me but still I whole heartedly accept.
Here are the rules:
1. Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most.
2. Be thankful.
3. You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. And you cannot give the award back to me.
4. Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.
5. If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay too. Just admire it.
Now Paulette has already nominated some of my top commenters but here are six more who have added so much to my blogging life!
1. Deb at http://twominutesofgrace.wordpress.com/
2. Rachel at http://stirringthedeep.com/
3. Nicole at http://lovingsimplemoments.wordpress.com/
4. Tom athttp://tomraines.wordpress.com/
And these are some new readers who have blessed me!
5. Sarah at http://theflyingonion.wordpress.com/
6. Paul at http://imagebreakers.wordpress.com/
To all of you who faithfully read “Reinventing the We’ll” Thank you! May you be abundantly blessed!