Mandy, a new reader, caught a rather egregious error of mine in a post I had written about a year ago. The error came in regards to time-line in the book of Numbers . Small oversights can cause radical changes in interpretation!
The chapter charts are helpful with bringing the Scripture into sharper focus so errors like this don’t occur. Would that I had charted the work back then! I shall be rewriting “From Shittim to Gilgal” I think. Thanks Mandy! In the meantime here are some things I saw in Numbers Chapter 2 and 3.
Numbers chapter 2 sermon topics and titles:
1. God has a specific way: Nu. 2: 1-34
2. Is it a Divine Sentence? Nu. 2:1-34
3. Praise First On the List: Nu. 2:3,4
Numbers chapter 3 sermon topics/titles:
1. Remember the Mistakes of the Past So They Won’t Be Repeated: Nu. 3: 1-3
2. Anointed for Obligation: Nu. 3: 5-10
3. The Redemptive Life: Nu. 3:40-51
Tell me what speaks to you from these chapters. 🙂