Our chapter charts today straddle two books. We finish Leviticus, the giving of the law at Mount Sinai and we move onto the Census of Numbers, the beginning of Israel’s desert wanderings. Here is what I see in these transitional Scriptures.
Leviticus chapter 27 sermon topics/titles:
1. What Does a Person Cost These Days? Lev. 27:1-13
2. Selling Your Harvest: Lev. 27:14-25
3. You Can’t Give What Is Not Yours: Lev. 27:26
Numbers chapter 1 sermon topics/titles:
1. Counting Your Blessings: Num1: 1-3
2. God is In the Administration Too! Num. 1:1-19
3. Judah Most Blessed: Num 1: 26
Now you try! 🙂
I can’t believe we are done with Leviticus. Thank you, Pastor J for you have opened these books up in a whole new light for me through the Pentateuch class and the chapter charting. Thank you, Pastor J for introducing both to me. Your titles are all so good. I really like “You Can’t Give What Is Not Yours.” Now here are my attempts on these chapters.
1. Who paid a special vow for you? 27: 1-3
2. Will you pay to get it back? 27:19
3. The price has not changed. 27: 28
1. Count me in. 1:1-4
2. Are you ready for battle? 1:20-21
3. The guard has been chosen. 1:53
“Are you ready for battle” is a great title Deb! One thing the Book of Numbers points out is that there are practical things we must do to be ready for the day of battle whether the battle is spiritual or physical.
Hi, just wanted to thank you for subscribing to my blog. God bless!
So glad to be reading you Joe!