Leviticus, the book of the law, is considered by many to be one of the hardest books to get through. If you are stuck in this camp try the chapter charts. Make it a devotional exercise to come up with three personal applications for every chapter in the book:It’s a challenge; It’s fun; It doesn’t take long and it leaves you thinking all day about the Word of God.
Here’s what I came up for Leviticus 19 and 20
Leviticus chapter 19 sermon topics/ titles:
1. How Many Holy People Should There Be? Lev. 19:1, 2
2.The Ten and Then Some: Lev. 19: 3-37
3. Make Mine Medium Rare!: Lev. 19:31
Leviticus chapter 20 sermon topics/titles:
1. Modern Day Molech: Lev. 20:1-5
2. The Old New Age: Lev. 20:6
3. Happy, Dead Or Childless You Make the Choice: Lev. 7-27
Now it’s your turn! 🙂
Yay, Pastor J! You are on a roll! God bless you as you chart your way through!
Thanks Deb! I am blessed!
I will be forever amazed at how the word speaks to us all so differently. Pastor J, you are, oh, so good at this. “Modern Day Molech” that is scary to even think about.
1. Step out and trust me. 19:4
2. He knows the state of your heart. 19:5-8
3. How do you conduct yourself when no one’s looking? 19:9-36
1. Would God call you a spiritual prostitute? 20:1-6
2. Practice my commands. 20:7, 22
3. Believe me when I say they will know you are mine. 20:26
The scariest part is that in some respects it still happens!
I have learned so much just through reading the submissions from you and Debby. Can’t wait until I have time to try my hand at it 🙂
I like ‘Practice my commands’ from Debby. I am thinking how much simpler life would be if I only did that!
A-men and sooo true!