Jesus has granted me another gift in the Kreativ Blogger Award! To His name be the glory! Thank you Paulette http://pbus1.wordpress.com/ for considering me and “Reinventing the We’ll” for this honor.
As I receive this award my requirement is to tell my readers 10 things about myself and then I must nominate 6 other bloggers for the award
What thrills me most is being able to share with you some of the blogs I read for business and fun. So I think I will begin with my six nominations. The nominees are:
1. Cary Graham at http://thehacknovelist.wordpress.com/
2. Pat at http://pttyann.wordpress.com/ beautiful art work!
4. David at http://desertvoices.wordpress.com/
5. Deb at http://twominutesofgrace.wordpress.com/
6. http://alabyrinth.wordpress.com/ Interesting poetry and anecdotes from Jerusalem
Now 10 things about myself (which I have not told you before)
1. I have three children all studying for the ministry.
2. I was once forced to dress as a baby at a youth convention, attendance 1100!
3. I collect walking sticks.
4. I am currently finishing my first novel, The Remember Man, and will be shopping it out soon.
5. The name Pastor Wrinkles was given to me by my youth group because I youth pastored for 20 years.
6. I transitioned out of youth ministry for the second time during the summer of 2011. Pastor Brad (our new youth pastor) is one of my former students.
7. I am now assistant pastor at Cornerstone Church Winchendon MA responsible for creative arts and pastoral care.
8. Before I became a pastor I ran a restaurant.
9. Before I became a pastor and after I failed as a restaurateur I was a circulation manager for a local news paper.
10. I really! really!! REALLY!!! love Jesus. He is my best friend and has never let me down.
Thanks Again Paulette!
I’m so happy for you! 🙂 And happy to learn more about you. You’ll let us know about the book, right? God bless you and your love for Him!
Indeed I am debating about publishing method right now. So pray with me in that regard
Congratulations, Pastor J and thank you for blessing us with your blog.
Thank you for blessing us with your comments.
Here is another award for you. I have given you the Candle Lighters Award because your blogs always radiate with Light. You will be thankful that you do not have to follow rules to receive it. See my blog for details.
Thank you soooo much Angela! I am blessed! I don’t mind following the rules though. They are actually kind of fun! 😉
\O/ Congratulations \O/
Congrats, Pastor J
Thanks for sharing your baby picture. lol 🙂
Looking forward to the book!
Thanks! The picture will live on in the annals of Wrinkle’s history! 🙂
Congratulations Pastor J! Your list was very interesting! My brother who is a Bishop, also likes to collect walking sticks, your #3. Congratulations on your book! God bless!
Perhaps then if God wills we shall someday have opportunity to share each others collections!
I did know you ran a restaurant… Good stuff! Well maybe not since it didn’t work out… But don’t worry, Pastoring suites you much better 🙂
Suites me? Hmmm. 🙂