Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Now that we have finished the F.L.A.C.T.S. we can return to our chapter charts in Leviticus. Over the years I have come to gain a new appreciation for this book which gives us such a foundation to leap off into the realms of grace. After all the law was our schoolmaster to lead us into the arms of justification by faith. Here is what I see in Leviticus 11 and 12!
Leviticus chapter 11 sermon topics/titles:
1. Eating Holy or Not Your Average American Diet: Lev. 11: 1-23
2. Momma Always Said Don’t Touch Dead Things.: Lev. 11: 26-39
3. What Does Clean Mean? : Lev.:1-47
Leviticus chapter 12 sermon topics/titles:
1. Give the Woman a Break! Lev. 12:1-5
2. The Special Little Girl: Lev. 12:5
3. The Sinner Brings Forth a Sinner: Lev. 12:6,7
4. Pardon Provided For All : Lev. 12:8
Why Do you think God gave twice the period of seclusion for a girl child in Lev. 12?
“Momma Always Said Don’t Touch Dead Things.” and “Give the Woman a Break!” I like these.
1. What are you hungry for? 11:3-43
2. His desire, is for you to be Holy. 11:44-45
3. Is there a gray area when it comes to clean and unclean? 11:47
1. Cut away what is unclean. 12:3
2. Have you had your season of purification? 12:4-5
3. Forgiveness is in the blood. 12:7-8
Have you had your season of purification! Wow now that is a good question. We all go through such seasons don;t we. We can choose to call them blessed or cursed but we must walk them regardless.