Huzzah! It’s our jubilee! The chapter charts are entering their fiftieth edition! You really need to join us in this great devotional exercise. It’s three steps to easy!
1. Read the chapter
2. Brainstorm three ideas from the chapter that you could write or talk about.
3. Write down your three ideas as a comment to me!
Here’s what I came up with:
Leviticus chapter 7 sermon topics/titles:
1. Guilt the Ultimate Fat Burner: Lev. 7: 1-10
2. Low Fat and Well Done: Lev. 7: 22-27
3. The Fellowship Connection: Lev. 7: 28-36
Leviticus chapter 8 sermon topics/titles:
1. The Clothes Make the Man: Lev. 8:1-9
2. The Atoners Who Needed Atonement: Lev. 8:14-26
3. Would You Do This To An Original Dior? Lev. 8:30
Your Turn 😉
Pastor J . .. no way I could top yours. 🙂 All of them sound so good and I’m pretty curious about the first two and the last one. God bless your chapter charting time!
Thanks Deb! I will comment quickly on the last item in my list. I once did a cost analysis of the robes of the high priest. I can’t remember the exact amount but suffice it to say the robes were just as expensive as any gown walking down the red carpet today. Would you do to such an expensive garment what Moses did in Lev. 8:30? What does his action say?
The one that speaks to me is “The Atoners Who Needed Atonement.” Oh, how we all need this. Here are my attempts.
1. Benefit others with your offering. Lev. 7:1-10
2. Let your heart be cleansed by Him. Lev. 7:19-21
3. Your portion is there for the taking. Lev. 7:28-38
1. Preparing for Holiness. Lev. 8:1-12
2. Are you marked by His blood? Lev.8:23-24
3. Wait on Him until it is complete. Lev. 8:33-36
Your portion is there for the taking is just awesome! Thanks Deb!
Pingback: Pastor Wrinkles: Chapter Charts Pt. 50 | Reinventing the We'll | pastorleaders.com
Thank you, Pastor J
Celebrate the Jubilee! Good stuff 🙂
The Atoners Who Needed Atonement… Hmmm… Chewing on this one!
We are after all a royal priesthood 🙂