Jesus has granted me another gift in the Kreativ Blogger Award! To His name be the glory! Thank you Paulette http://pbus1.wordpress.com/ for considering me and “Reinventing the We’ll” for this honor.
As I receive this award my requirement is to tell my readers 10 things about myself and then I must nominate 6 other bloggers for the award
What thrills me most is being able to share with you some of the blogs I read for business and fun. So I think I will begin with my six nominations. The nominees are:
1. Cary Graham at http://thehacknovelist.wordpress.com/
2. Pat at http://pttyann.wordpress.com/ beautiful art work!
4. David at http://desertvoices.wordpress.com/
5. Deb at http://twominutesofgrace.wordpress.com/
6. http://alabyrinth.wordpress.com/ Interesting poetry and anecdotes from Jerusalem
Now 10 things about myself (which I have not told you before)
1. I have three children all studying for the ministry.
2. I was once forced to dress as a baby at a youth convention, attendance 1100!
3. I collect walking sticks.
4. I am currently finishing my first novel, The Remember Man, and will be shopping it out soon.
5. The name Pastor Wrinkles was given to me by my youth group because I youth pastored for 20 years.
6. I transitioned out of youth ministry for the second time during the summer of 2011. Pastor Brad (our new youth pastor) is one of my former students.
7. I am now assistant pastor at Cornerstone Church Winchendon MA responsible for creative arts and pastoral care.
8. Before I became a pastor I ran a restaurant.
9. Before I became a pastor and after I failed as a restaurateur I was a circulation manager for a local news paper.
10. I really! really!! REALLY!!! love Jesus. He is my best friend and has never let me down.
Thanks Again Paulette!