The chapter charts are a perfect and quick way to get the word in deep! Give it a try.
Here’s how: As you read the assigned chapters come up with three topics or titles for sermons or teaching you would like to hear someone preach on. Then imagine them preaching the sermon. That is what you call a meditation.
Exodus chapter 35 sermon topics/titles:
1. Rest or Die: Exodus 35:1-3
2. All Who Are Willing: Exodus 35:4-29
3. A S.S.A.K. of Crafts Exodus 35: 30-35
Exodus chapter 36 sermon topics/titles:
1. How to Make a Pastor Stop Asking For Money: Exodus 36:1-7
2. The Beauty Beneath: Exodus 36: 8-19
3. Does Your Worship Have a Silver Base? Exodus 36: 20-30
Now what did you discover in these chapters?