Have you been studying the book of Exodus with us? The Bible has so many practical lessons to share with men and women who will diligently apply themselves to its study.
These chapter charts are a simple way to be diligent. I have found so many new ways to think about and apply Scripture since beginning my list of sermon topics and titles. Honestly, most of them will probably never be preached. Yet they do inform my preaching, my teaching, and my living!
Here are the topics I came up with from our chapters in Exodus for today!
Exodus chapter 29 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Who Paid For Your Priesthood? Exodus 29:1-19
2. Where Do You Take Your Ruined Clothes?: Exodus 29: 21
3. Consecration Takes time: Exodus 29: 35
Exodus chapter 30 sermon topics/ titles:
1. How to Pray Smoking Hot Prayers: Exodus 30: 1-10
2. Paying the Ransom: Exodus 30: 11-16
3. The Fragrance of the Lord: Exodus 30:34-38
Now you try! 🙂
Okay, you got me with how to pray smokin’ hot prayers! 🙂 Just reading your lead up to what sermon titles you got out of it this time . . .you are so right. We just can’t spend too much time in His word. There is no such thing and the affect of it is so far reaching. Thank you for encouraging us always!
You are more than welcome. I am glad to be able to encourage my brothers and sisters around the world! 🙂
Thank you, Pastor J, for your teaching on the Pentateuch. It was such a great and fun class. I too liked “How to Pray Smoking Hot Prayers.” Here are my attempts on some sermon topics/titles.
1. Ordained by the Blood. 29:20,21
2. The Altar of Absolute Holiness. 29: 37
3. I will be with you always. 29: 45,46
1. A Cloak of Incense. 30: 1-10
2. After you pay the ransom, then what? 30:11-16
3. Bathed in Holiness. 30: 30-33
A Cloak of Incense! That’s a really good one. I like the imagery and it is very accurate. 🙂
Thanks, Pastor J
I’ve missed so much 😦 … but I’m still here 🙂 I could do with some smoking hot prayers right now! lol
I won’t get a chance to try my charting tonight but I am on the sidelines cheering on Team Deb 😉
And team Deb appreciates the cheering I am sure Ann! Your life has gotten extraordinarily busy hasn’t it? I am praying for you joy and peace at this season sister! Keep on!
Thank you Ann, for all the cheering and Pastor J is right I really do appreciate it. We all need cheerleaders in our lives, don’t we. May God fulfill those smoking hot prayers as I type and may God bless you with all that you need in this Christmas season.