Exodus is about a journey…a family journey. From its opening page to its gasping end the book is a wild ride of hopeful forays and fateful missteps all leading in the direction God plans for His children. It’s my life in macrocosm! I suppose I won’t be parting any Red Seas, but I sure can sympathize with a group of people thrust into unfamiliar territory; Forget the healthy retirement plan in the proverbial “land of milk and honey”; Most days I’m just trying to keep it all together so my insides don’t end up on the outside! Sound familiar? Then maybe the book of Exodus speaks to you too! Here are the ideas I got from today’s chapters.
Exodus chapter 25 sermon topics/titles:
1. Let Your Heart Prompt You To Give: Ex 25:1-8
2. Making a Sanctuary For God: Ex. 25:1-8
3. Where We Meet God: Ex. 25: 17-22
Exodus Chapter 26 sermon topics/titles:
1. The Tri-Fold Covering: Ex. 26: 1-14
2. Golden Clasps And Silver Bases: Ex 26:15-33
3. The Embroiderer’s Entrance: Ex. 26:36,37
Now tell me what you see! 🙂
Pingback: Pastor Wrinkles: Chapter Charts Pt. 38 | Reinventing the We'll | pastorleaders.com
You are so good at this! they all sound wonderful! Thank you and God bless you as you keep charting!
Last night’s class was so much fun. It’s great to brainstorm on the Word with other believers. Thanks, Pastor J. I like “Where we meet God.” Here are my attempts on the following chapters.
1. Bring forth a Holy sanctuary. 25: 8-9
2. A table of Worthiness. 25:23-30
3. How do you keep your light lit? 25:31-40
1.It’s all in the detail. 26:1-30
2. You have the plans before you, will you take the step? 26:1-37
3. Do you have access to the inner room? 26:33