1. What does the death of Jesus on the cross do for us? On what day did Jesus die?
2. What does the resurrection of Jesus for us? On what day did Jesus rise?
3. What did Jesus do after he was resurrected?
4. Where is Jesus now?
In your groups:
1. Read Eph. 2:8-10 What is God doing in these verses? What are we doing?
2. According to Ephesians 2:10 why are we able to do good works? What does that mean about people who are not allowing God to work in them?
3. What does the word “saved” mean in Ephesians 2: 8?
What did your groups come up with for the meaning of the word saved?
Let’s turn to the Book of Galatians which is just before ______________.
The Galatian church had a problem. They had _____________ the true gospel and had begun trying to _____________ themselves by good works. Read Galatians 3:1-5
We can never ______________ ourselves. SAlvation comes only by trusting in _____________ power to save us through His death on the cross and resurrection from the dead. We trust him by _____________ to him in prayer with all our sins.
It is believing that changes your ______________. But so many people try to change first then come to God. That is backwards.
Come to Jesus first and then through ______________ let him take away your sins.