1. Name Some of the original God Bargains God made with mankind.
2. What has Jesus done for us?
3. Jesus is called the Savior, Healer, Baptizer, and Soon and coming King. What do each of these titles mean?
We are looking in the book of 2nd ________________ tonight.
Corinth was a very _____________ city. It’s people were famed for their loose ____________. To Call a woman a “Corinthian girl” was a terrible insult that meant she slept around.
Some of these loose morals had gotten into the ____________.
I Corinthians deals with a lot of those issues. Second Corinthians is a letter that finishes up Paul’s thoughts about _____________.
Read 2nd Corinthians Chapter 5.
We should daily ____________ Heaven.
We live by ____________ not by how things look.
We don’t live for pleasure now but to receive a _____________ in Heaven.
We are new _______________ Which means we can live differently than the rest of the world.
Read 2nd Corinthians Chapter 6.
Now In Your groups:
1. Does the christian life in Chapter 6: 1-12 sound easy? Why do you think Paul did not give up?
2. When Paul talks about “not being yoked together with unbelievers” what kind of relationships do you think he is talking about? How do these relationships affect our holiness?
3. From our study tonight what are you going to do personally that will help you to a live a more holy life? Why?