1. God the Father Gave each of us gifts. Can you name them?
2. Why did God give us gifts?
You need to realize that while your ______________ gift is important to serving the body of Christ, it is not enough.
Jesus told us in Acts 1:4 that we were to _____________ for another gift the ______________ Holy Spirit.
This gift is received by _________________ and ________________ according to Acts 2.
How many of you have received this gift?
Can you tell me what happened?
How many of you are still waiting?
You will know you have received the ______________ when you speak in other tongues. Acts 2/ Acts 10/ Acts 19
There are 9 Gifts that the ____________________________ brings.
I Cor. 12: 8-12
But the truth is that even these gifts are not the most important. Paul says that once we have received ________________ we must use it in ______________ or it is of no value to us or God.
Read I Corinthians 13
Now in your groups:
1. Which Characteristic of love is the easiest to understand? Why?
2. Which characteristic of love is the hardest to understand? Why?
3. What does it mean by love never fails? What does it take to love like this?
Close: by praying for one another. Pray God would help you to love like the Bible says you should.Ask God to baptize people in your group in the Holy Spirit. If you have not received the baptism ask for it and commit to seeking it.